Thursday, March 1, 2012

OK, here is the Trade Federation MTT (multi troop transport), it rocks! My Dad said this might be his all time favorite. But we really like the Republic Gunship too, we are doing a review on that soon. OK, so I looked up some interesting things about the MTT in my book that's called STAR WARS LEGO Visual Dictionary. Here they are:

1. There was an earlier issue of this called 7184 with the same name (Trade Federation MTT).
2. The old one could only hold 6 battle droids but this one can hold 16 plus 2 pilots.
3. The one I did a review on (youtube link below) can open up the door by itself. The old one you have to lift up and pull out.

My MTT is a great addition to the 7126 battle droid carrier and the 7155 AAT which I review before this one.


















Please check out my youtube review by clicking on the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKdlHDXmHrM&feature=channel








3 comments:

  1. OK.....now this is totally awesome. I really like this set Joey. Could be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joey,
    My name is Isaac Stoker and I am eight years old. I live in Chelsea, Michigan and know the Emmerts, who are friends of your Dads. I love Legos too, especially the Star Wars ones and the Harry Potter ones. I got the castles of HP for Christmas and put them together in 4 days. I like your MTT and think it is very cool. My favorite Star Wars movie is Phantom Menace and I saw it in 3D too. I heard that you went to Legoland in Florida. I haven't been there, but I went to the Legoland in California. My mom bought me my name in painted Star Wars characters there. I love it! I pray for you everyday and hope that you are home soon and feeling better. Sincerely, Isaac

    ReplyDelete